22.4.05

I'm sure all you smart cookies out there in blogland have already figured this out, but: yes, my hand is still fucked up. I'm trying all kinds of different things for it. Walking. Yoga. Feldenkrais. Thumb bondage & ice play, ha ha. (That's what you call bitter laughter.) It really sucks, but the truth is it could be a lot worse. I get to look at all the lovely Berkeley flowers. Yesterday on one of my many walks I found a whole block full of fragrant, pink flowering trees. I have no idea what they are. Maybe I'll bring my camera next time & put up a picture of them, in case somebody can tell me what they are. So heavenly! I forgot all about my hand while I was walking there.

Anyway, if I seem a bit slow at answering emails, the hand is the reason why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home