19.1.04

It's that time of year again, a few days before the Lunar New Year, & here I am pathetically trying to clean the house & get rid of stuff. I thought I'd start with my desk. True confessions: all I did was move everything into a big pile on the floor. Doh! Perhaps some of you out there in blogland are also guilty of such crimes? How do you live with yourself? More to the point, how do you deal with that big pile on the floor?

I gotta say, though, this empty desk is really sort of glee-inducing. Hee hee hee! Wheee!

But really, lest you think *so* much less of me... I am going to work on that floor pile right now. Right now!

Meanwhile, the first plum blossom has arrived! I noticed it yesterday. Silly tree... you're early! But so is the New Year this year... hm, d'ya think those Chinese astronomers are onto something?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home