21.7.03

Sick puppy that I am, I went to Safeway & plunked down $4.39 of my precious cash in exchange for a hefty hunk of La Choy Chicken Chow Mein. This weighty package consists of 2 large cans taped together, an unusual arrangement known as a "BI-PACK MEAL" (& "BI-PACK" is a registered trademark, they'll have you know). The smaller can, on top, contains Chicken & Gravy. The larger can, on the bottom, contains Oriental Vegetable Mix & Seasonings. It says: "The chicken and sauce are packed separate from the vegetables to keep the vegetables their crispiest."

That's very thoughtful of them. Crispy is a good thing, I think we can agree on that.

Serving suggestions:
Serve over rice
Serve over chow mein noodles

No, I have not separated the cans yet, much less opened them. I'll be sure to let you know if that happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home